new
or
You are here : Stone Home > Products > Landscaping Stone > Fountain & Fountain Ball > Bathroom Mat
  • Bathroom Mat

  • FOB Price:
    Negotiation
  • Color:
    Other
  • Category:
    Landscaping Stone Fountain & Fountain Ball
  • Min supply:
  • Stock number:

Not exactly what you want?

Post a quick Buying Request!

  • bathroom mat
  • Xiamen Mars Rock Science Technology Co., Ltd. founded in Xiamen in 1989 and now a worldwide based manufacturer with four quarries, four factories and seven branch companies around the world. Owing to competitive challenges and incessant need from international market, we now set Xiamen Mars Rock Sci... View More
  • Company Name :Xiamen Mars Rock Science Technology Co., Ltd.
    Business Type :
    Company Address :5F, No 68, Hening Li, Xiamen
    Postal Code :Manager
    Contact Person :Winnie Chan
    Mobile Phone :
    Tel :86-592-2237280-
    Fax :86-592-2237200
    WebSite: Supplier WebSite
Related products
Origin:XIAMEN FUSIHUA IMP.&EXP.CO.,LTD
SH-TC06
Origin:XIAMEN FUSIHUA IMP.&EXP.CO.,LTD
SH-TC07
Origin:XIAMEN FUSIHUA IMP.&EXP.CO.,LTD
SH-TC08
Origin:XIAMEN FUSIHUA IMP.&EXP.CO.,LTD
SH-TC09
Origin:Melbury Greenstone
Stone being a natural material complements any garden.Totally organic, it works in harmony with nature to produce stunning visual effects.Melbury Greenstone specialse in the following garden accessories:Benches, Sundials, Fountains, Balustrades, Sculpture, Urns, Follies Walls, Columns.
Origin:China
We supply various mushroom stone with high quality and competitive prices. Different sizes, colors  are available. Materials: slate, sandstone, granite, basalt Color: grey, black, green, rusty etc. Size: 20×40cm, 30×60cm, or any other customized sizes Thickness:20-50mm Surface finishes: natura...
Origin:shandong
1. Natural shandong white granite with low water absorption and strong pressure resistance.2.Polished;honed;flamed;narueal;bushhammered...3. MOQ: 100M2.4. Packing: seaworthy strong wooden crate with fumigate.5. Payment terms: T/T 30% as prepayment and the rest 70% should be paid against the copy of ...
Origin:China
Shangrila White Marble Fountain Marble Fountain/outdoor fountain/carving fountain Material: natural Marble Direct fountain manufacture Marble Fountain/outdoor fountain/carving fountain Material: Natural Stone (marble,granite,sandstone,limestone etc.) Colour: White, black,yellow, beige,red,pin...
Origin:China
Detailed Product Description * White Marble Stair Tread * White Marble Risre of Stair * White Marble Windowsill * Own quarry, Top quality Base on our local abundance white marble quarries, We can supply large quantity of white marble products at very competitive prices. We have been striving ...
Verified Supplier
Browse by: Stone Manufacturers | All Products | For Buyers | For Sellers | Suppliers | Stonebtb.com International | Stonebtb.com China | Site Map
About Us | Stonebtb Service | Contact Us | Our Partners | Video | Exchange Link | Terms of Use
Copyright 2007-2019 Stonebtb.com All rights seserced