new
or
You are here : Stone Home > Products > Tile & Cut to size > Black Granite
  • Black Granite

  • FOB Price:
    $8-30
  • Color:
    Black
  • Category:
    Tile & Cut to size Black Granite
  • Min supply:
  • Stock number:

Not exactly what you want?

Post a quick Buying Request!

  • Granite is a type of rock transformation from the composition of earth magma and silica minerals. Main properties of granite are durability, hardness, better abrasion resistance and relatively high resistance to both acid and alkali attacks, non- magnetic and non-conductor of electricity. Granite normally appears in grey color but there are also red, green, white and black granite stone available.

    Technical and Physical Characteristics
    Bulk density: 2, 800 - 3, 040 kg/dm3
    Compression breaking load: 350 N/mm2
    Water absorption: 0, 327 vol-%
    Detailed Product Description
    1) Low water absorption
    2) Hard with excellent weather durability
    3) Popular colored, ideal building material
    4) Finishes: Polished, flamed, bush hammered, honed, etc.
    5) Dimensions: 305 x 305 x 5mm / 10mm, 305 x 610 x 10mm / 20mm, 610 x 610 x 20mm, ------3800*2800*20mm or as per your requirement
    6) Packing
    Inner Packing: Foam box or carton
    Outer Packing: Wooden crate
    7) Types: Cut-to-size random slabs, floor and wall tiles, steps, Countertops, etc.
    8) Size: As requested
    9) Paying: T/T 30% of amount as prepayment and the rest 70% should be paid against the copy of BL.
    10) Delivery time: About 15-20 days, it depends on the quantity.
  • Shandong Huajian Stone Products Co., Ltd., a joint venture professional in granite, marble, slate, sandstone and limestone, was co-founded by Shandong Building Materials Corporation and Leiyang Group in 1994. Over 14 years, customers from 32 countries have built long-term partnerships with Huajian S... View More
  • Company Name :Huajian Stone Products Co., Ltd
    Business Type :Trading Company
    Company Address :No.255 Jiushui RD , Qingdao China
    Postal Code :sales manager
    Contact Person :Kevin Zhao
    Mobile Phone :
    Tel :86_0532_8766_0930
    Fax :86_0532_87660930_
    WebSite: Supplier WebSite
Related products
Origin:Fujian
granite tile(black granite, granite G654) with polish finished, black granite, high hardness, for interior or exterior decoration. We have honed, bush hammered, chiselled, pine apple finished, nature split, sandblasted, grooved, s awn finished or according to your request.size: 300*600*15mm
Origin:Xiamen
1. Material Type: G562 MAPLE RED2. Specification: Polished Tile3. Dimension: 12" X 12" X 3/8" (305 X 305 X 10mm) Or customer requirements4. Finish detail: Polished/Honed/Flamed etc5. Place of origin: China6. Packing Term: Wooden Crate7. Pricing Term: FOB/CFR/CIF (USD OR EURO)8. Delivery Term: 15~30 ...
Origin:China
Items: G623 granite tile1)Speciafication for tile: 12"*12", 18"*18", 24"*24"*1cm, 1.2cm, 1.5cm, 1.8cm, 2cm, etc.2)colors: many colors for your selection, grey , white , red, beige, gold, blue , yellow etc. 3)surface processing: Polished, honed, flamed, bushhammered, brushed, sandbla...
Origin:China
We are the leading manufacturer and exporter of granite tile,slab.There are varous color and dimension available: tile:12X12inch(305X305mm),16X16inch(400X400)18X18(457X457mm),24X24inch(610X610mm)etc. Slab:2cm,3cm and so on.
Origin:Canada
G684 (Basalt) We supply Granite Tiles with different materials such as G603, G682, G654, G684 (Basalt), Tiger Skin, ShanxiBlack and Tan Brown etc. Product Dimension: 60 X 30 X 2cm, flamed brushed We can produce it according to your requirement!
Origin:Shandong
1, Material:Shanxi black granite2, Size:As client's requirements3, Surface finishing:polished, honed, flamed, bush hammered
Origin:United States
Granite tile,Granite stone tile 1.Finish: Polished,Flamed,B/H,Honed,ect. 2.Material: Various color Granite, Chinese granite, granite stone All kinds of colors and finishing available. Import Granites: Blue Pearl. Emerald Pearl, Santa Cecilia, Giallo Fiorito, Giallo Veneziano, Gia...
Origin:Brazil
FUJIAN HUANAN STONE CO., LTD. are specialized in the granite tile and slab, especially on the 5mm.Baltic Brown are in brown colour and have brown diamond on the surface, it is suitable for tile, slab, countertop and other as you request.
Origin:India
Granite Tile Bevelled can be polished wonderfully. Providing any size of blocks, Slabs and Tile is also possible. Indian Granite is one of the most beautiful colorful cheap granites in the world that is quarried by this company exclusively.
Verified Supplier
Browse by: Stone Manufacturers | All Products | For Buyers | For Sellers | Suppliers | Stonebtb.com International | Stonebtb.com China | Site Map
About Us | Stonebtb Service | Contact Us | Our Partners | Video | Exchange Link | Terms of Use
Copyright 2007-2021 Stonebtb.com All rights seserced