new
or
You are here : Stone Home > Products > Landscaping Stone > Table & Chair > Sandstone Bench 77" X 28" X 20"
  • Sandstone Bench 77" X 28" X 20"

  • FOB Price:
    Negotiation
  • Color:
    Other
  • Category:
    Landscaping Stone Table & Chair
  • Min supply:
  • Stock number:

Not exactly what you want?

Post a quick Buying Request!

  • Sandstone Bench 77" X 28" X 20"
  • Santa Fe Stone, located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, supplies quarried stone and fabricated stone products to individuals and companies worldwide. Whether homeowner, designer, contractor, architect, landscaper or nursery owner you will find our service both friendly and professional. We source an unusua... View More
  • Company Name :Santa Fe Stone
    Business Type :Trading Company
    Company Address :PO Box 9307 Santa Fe, New Mexico
    Postal Code :translator
    Contact Person :Wercker Votter
    Mobile Phone :
    Tel :1_505_9899514_
    Fax :1_505_9899514
    WebSite: Supplier WebSite
Related products
Origin:China
Key words: Garden decoration,landscaping, Podocarpus, Kusamaki, Palm tree Size: Height=120--400cm ***Podocarpus is a dense evergreen with pointed, leathery, dark green leaves arranged on stiff, symmetrical branches. The tree which is unisexual, has male flowers in cones and female flowers c...
Origin:Fujian
We can offer paver stone, cobblestone, antique stone garden stone with high quality and competitive price.1)Main materials: G603, G623, G636, G654, G684, G682 etc.2)Usage: Construction building material, patio, garden.3)Colors: Yellow, brown, grey, white, red etc4)Surface finishing: Top Flamed, Edge...
Origin:China
Garden landscaping granite stone palisade LEXIANG keeps you ready for a full range of granite fence. and also,Our granite granite palisades are widely used in oversea garden building & construction. They are not only functional but also very decorative at the same time. They are used in garde...
Origin:Turkey
1.products:landscaping stone,lanterns,lamps,bench,flower pot etc.; 2.size:as the drawing; 3.stone material:G603,G682,G681,G636,G640,G654,Shanxi Black,Hebei Black,Honey Onyx etc. 4.packing:wooden crate; 5.Finished:polished,honed,flamed,brushed etc.  
Origin:China
Granite Garden Landscaping Stone BallsColor: black, yellow, grey, red, pink, white, purplePackage: wooden crateFinished: flamed, honed, polished, finepick, bushhammared or as your requirement
Origin:Fujian
stone carvings, fountain balls, garden stone Product Details:Type Stone Garden Products Stone Garden Product Type Stone Balls Payment & Shipping Terms:Price: FOB USD 10~1000Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable Trial Order Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/SetsTrial Order Port: Xiamen Packaging Details...
Origin:Shandong
Japanese Lanterns Stone Japanese LanternsGarden Decoration- Garden Decoration1. Material: marble, granite2. Techniques: Hand carve3.Application: garden, patio, park, yards...4. Payment term: 30% prepay by T/T when sign the contract, the other 70% should be paid by T/T at receiving copy of the B...
Origin:hebei
KF STONE SCULPTURE LTD is professional natural stone sculpture,statue,fountain,fireplace mantel factory in China. http://www.kfstonesculpture.com/garden-stone-fountain-2 Garden pond fountain can produce as customer special drawing and size request,there has granite garden pond fountain,marble ...
Origin:
Height:270cmSurrounds:300cmMaterial: natural marbleProcess Way:100% hand carved Delivery:25-35 days according to order quantityMOQ: 1 pieceOther style, size, color of water fountains, statues, animal statues, busts , fireplaces, flowerpots, bathtubs, gazebos, columns, tables, benches, relievos, balu...
Verified Supplier
Browse by: Stone Manufacturers | All Products | For Buyers | For Sellers | Suppliers | Stonebtb.com International | Stonebtb.com China | Site Map
About Us | Stonebtb Service | Contact Us | Our Partners | Video | Exchange Link | Terms of Use
Copyright 2007-2021 Stonebtb.com All rights seserced