new
or
You are here : Stone Home > Products > Tile & Cut to size > Tombstone
  • Tombstone

  • FOB Price:
    $50-500
  • Color:
    Black
  • Category:
    Tile & Cut to size Tombstone
  • Min supply:
  • Stock number:

Not exactly what you want?

Post a quick Buying Request!

  • Our factory is an experienced manufacturer specialized in all kinds granites, tombstones and carving products according to the clients requests.

    Thanking you for your attention of our products.If you need more information, please contact us.

    .1 Our Factory: For years now, We supply for the consignments to any part of world. The factory is one of the most sizable, professional, and well-established stone suppliers. Our plant is also well-equipped with other automated machines to assist in the production of our products to different specifications to meet our customer needs.

    2. We are different: We have plenty of monuments styles which allows each customer to have the greatest selection of granite monuments of any monument; We believe customers may have more choices than Gray or Black, unlike the normal monument companies. We stock an assortment of over 30 colors to choose from in widths and sizes beyond the normal expected sizes.

    3. Caring Designers and Gifted Artisans: Our caring and well-trained Monument Designers have superior knowledge in assisting each family with personalized designs that incorporate a memorial to please generations to come. Their expertise and our large inventory with many styles will provide every family with the One-Of-A-Kind monument. Our staff approaches every monument as if we were doing the monument for our own loved one. We do care.

    4. We sincerely understands: a very emotional time in a family life and helps them to find healing in the experience. We hope we can help those families pass through every step from choosing the style, the color, the design, communicating when it is completed and the installation.

    Packing seaworthy and strong wooden crate with foam inside
    Delivery time about 15-20 days, it depends on the quantity
    Paying T/T 30% of amount as prepayment and the rest 70% should be paid against the copy of BL



  • Shandong Huajian Stone Products Co., Ltd., a joint venture professional in granite, marble, slate, sandstone and limestone, was co-founded by Shandong Building Materials Corporation and Leiyang Group in 1994. Over 14 years, customers from 32 countries have built long-term partnerships with Huajian S... View More
  • Company Name :Huajian Stone Products Co., Ltd
    Business Type :Trading Company
    Company Address :No.255 Jiushui RD , Qingdao China
    Postal Code :sales manager
    Contact Person :Kevin Zhao
    Mobile Phone :
    Tel :86_0532_8766_0930
    Fax :86_0532_87660930_
    WebSite: Supplier WebSite
Related products
Origin:K H A T E R s.r.l
New BotticinoLimited quantity is supplied.
Origin:Turkey
Material: New BotticinoSize: 1.8cm, 2cm and 3cm thickness slabs, tiles, cut-to-sizeWe import the blo...
Origin:Turkey
bronze, gold, yellow color travertine.
Origin:China
(ASTM C97) Absorption by Weight, % 0.08(ASTM C97) Density, Lbs/CuFt170.4(ASTM C97) Specific Gravit...
Origin:china
New Brown Marble Slab 1) Good quality and competitive price! 2) Hard-work and speciality! 3) P...
Origin:china
New Brown Marble Stone (1)Name:  New Brown Marble Stone (2)Porducts available: slab, tile...
Origin:
Private House: Work included:Design, Carve and Fixture of all stonework in Portland, Stoke Ground an...
Origin:China
New Butterfly Blue GraniteIt is one kind of Chinese Blue GraniteWe can supply high quality Granite a...
Origin:China
1.Both Face Natural Or Top Face Natural Backside Calibrated 2.Color:Green 3.All standard dimensions...
Verified Supplier
Browse by: Stone Manufacturers | All Products | For Buyers | For Sellers | Suppliers | Stonebtb.com International | Stonebtb.com China | Site Map
About Us | Stonebtb Service | Contact Us | Our Partners | Video | Exchange Link | Terms of Use
Copyright 2007-2018 Stonebtb.com All rights seserced